Radiant sun, pristine sand beaches and captivating singles are just some of the wonder things Virginia Beach has to offer! The city is filled people and experiences that make living and dating here an amazing experience.
If the beach isn’t enough, Virginia Beach also offers great job opportunities and provides a safe home with low crime rates, extremely polite residents, rich heritage and of course thousands of miles of coastline. You are likely to find the sea and some smiles wherever you go!
And, if you’re single and ready to date you’re right at home because statistics show that 47% of this beach town’s population is unattached. What are you waiting for? Start experiencing all that Virginia Beach has to offer!
Dating in Virginia Beach – Be aware of this challenges
Virginia Beach is a little piece of heaven on earth. But, even some paradises have their issues.
- Things get pretty loud in this beach town – there are a high number of military planes that fly overhead in the city that is causing all the noise. However, for dating there are many quiet and cozy places and probably you will get used to the noise, just like the locals.
- Virginia Beach is pretty huge with miles of coasts. You definitely need a vehicle to get around here, and you might have a great or a not-so-great commute every day or for a date. Plan ahead and plan well.
How to meet singles in Virginia Beach?
There is so much to do in the city that sometimes trying to meet people can feel overwhelming. Here are some great spots where singles are known to hang out.
- Head to the main beach or Sandbridge Beach. Everyone likes to hang out there and always has something happening like firework shows, musical performances, parties and festivals celebrated year-round. You’ll definitely meet some like-minded others here.
- Join single events in Virginia Beach which has several activities going on. You can choose the events based on your age or interests.
- Try the Funny Bone Comedy Club forplenty of laughs and a lot of singles!
Top reasons to try dating in Virginia Beach with eharmony
Did you know that one out of five relationships start through online dating apps? We are living in a modern digital world where we can do just about anything through an app on your phone – dating included. In fact, 40% of Americans have tried it! People have found that by using dating apps they are meeting people who they might not have crossed path with otherwise.
Now, when it comes to the dating apps there are so many out there you might now know which to choose. If you’re looking for something a little more serious and a little more real, you should trust eharmony.
Why should you use eharmony? Here are a few reasons:
- Compatibility – upon signing up you’re asked to take a Compatibility Quiz. The results of the quiz are used to match you up with people who are most compatible with you.
- User friendly and modern interface.
- Pre-written conversation starters and icebreakers can help you get the ball rolling.
- The dashboard shows your profile details as well as the recent profile visits.
- You can set Match Preferences to further narrow down the site’s recommendations.
All in all, eharmony knows that compatibility matters and finding real love is what it’s all about.
5 best first date ideas – The only list you’ll need!
Here are some suggestions if you’re ready for the next step and meeting your date in person:
- Paint and Sip at Muse Paint Bar – a great way to break the ice.
- Main Virginia Beach area– a stroll along the boardwalk. Ocean views on one side and the many pretty shops and bars on the other.
- For a relaxed date, visit the Cape Henry Lighthouse.
- Head to the Town Center – it is a hub for dining, nightlife, shopping, and arts. Grab a sweet treat from The Royal Chocolate to make your date complete!
- For a night full of games, excitement, and fun – play arcade games at Flipper McCoys.
Virginia Beach Singles – Raise your love vibes online
From beach picnics at Chesapeake Bay District and exploring the oceanfront area’s most historic buildings, to grabbing some beers at an old firehouse-turned-brewery, the city and the beaches provide a one-of-a-kind experience.
The resort town has everything you need for a good time with your favorite person. To meet Virginia Beach singles who share your passions try eharmony. Sign up today. While you enjoy the beach town, eharmony finds you a compatible partner.