It can be hard to call a city perfect, but Spokane, Washington, may be just that. The city is large enough for great amenities, yet small enough that everything’s just a short drive away. Not to mention, there are lots of things for everyone to see and do both indoors and outdoors. And, the great news for singles is that 56% of Spokane’s population, meaning it’s a great place to start looking for love.
Why dating in the Lilac City gives spokane singles the blues
Dating in any city can have its challenges and it’s no different for Spokane singles. Part of the reason is simply due to the challenges traditional dating brings. Locals have found that dating the traditional way through bars, set ups, and fate just doesn’t work. Being a smaller town, the drawbacks of traditional dating are magnified in Spokane.
How to meet people in Spokane
There’s still hope for singles in Spokane who want to meet someone the traditional way despite the challenges. Here are three of the best options:
- Try the Spokane Country Kickers or the Inland Empire Blues Society, where single men and women in Spokane can find other people who share their interest in music or dancing.
- Join a team or club like a running or biking club. Plus, you can also get your daily exercise in while meeting like-minded people – what’s better than that?
- Take a class. Either something traditional like a language course at the college, or something artsy like pottery at Clay Connection, or you could even try dancing at Spokane Elite Dance Club. There is a bandwith of activities to make contact with new people.
Whichever option you choose, the important thing is to keep putting yourself out there – who knows where your perfect partner may be?
Online dating in Spokane: Why you should give it a try
While options exist for dating the old-fashioned way, many Spokane singles would, understandably, much prefer to turn to dating apps instead. Dating online takes the pressure off of the dater. If you’re looking for a hookup, you can swipe right or slide into someone’s DMs rather than make awkward small talk in a bar. And simply opening an app takes far less time and energy than having to go out and mingle.
But, if you want something more meaningful, that’s where eharmony comes in. eharmony lets you go deeper than a profile pic and a quick message by using their Compatibility Quiz to match people who are truly compatible based on people who have similar values and vision for your relationship as you.
How eharmony’s Compatibility Matching System works
When you sign up for eharmony, you’re asked to take a Compatibility Quiz. Based on the results, eharmony will suggest potential matches for you. The app also creates a Personality Profile for each user based on 32 dimensions of compatibility that are evaluated by way of 136 rules in a matching algorithm. This produces a Compatibility Score and helps you to determine who is right for you.
Top 3 first date ideas In Spokane
You’ve found that special someone and now the next step is a first date, but where should you go? Here are some great date spots in Spokane:
- Take in a show at one of the many great theaters like The Bing Theater, the Spokane Civic Theater and the Blue Door Theater.
- If you and your date are the adventurous types, head to the Wandering Table restaurant. Pick a price point, and the chef picks which small plates to serve you and your date.
- Or visit Mt Spokane State Park, where hiking, snowshoeing, and private picnic opportunities await.
Singles in Spokane, love is waiting
There are so many things to see and do in Spokane for singles, like trivia nights at Uncle’s Games or Spokane Mountaineers if you’re outdoorsy. You might just meet your other half there. Or if you’d rather not trust your love life to chance, sign up for eharmony and get one step closer to your perfect partner today.
eharmony has helped millions of people find real love over the past 20+ years, and we’re on a mission to help millions more achieve the same.