San Antonio may be the second largest city in Texas, but it’s second to none when it comes to things to see and do, from its natural beauty to its fascinating history to its amazing architecture. The city’s present is pretty cool, too, with its amazing restaurants, a plethora of nightlife, and diverse neighborhoods, all of which making dating in San Antonio a pleasure. San Antonio singles will find no shortage of ways to occupy their time as they look for love in Alamo City.
eharmony’s San Antonio dating check
of the San Antonio population is single
according to the US Census Bureau
medium cost of dating in San Antonio
top 3 San Antonio date spots
Little Death Wine Bar
San Antonio Botanical Garden
Dinner at Carnitas Lonja
Table of content
Where to meet singles in San Antonio
Before you can start dating in San Antonio, you need to meet some people. Luckily, there’s no shortage of things to see and do, regardless of how you like to spend your time.
- It’s called the San Antonio Stroll for a reason. Dance classes, whether line dancing, salsa, or even Brazilian capoeira are a great way to meet other San Antonio singles.
- Head to Howl at the Moon for live music and a chance to dance the night away.
- ¿Hablas español? Learning a language – or any class – is a great way to improve your mind and meet other San Antonio singles.
- Visit the weekend market at Pearl – you’ll support local farmers and artisans while you search for that special someone.
- Or sign up for the San Antonio Sports and Social Club and make friends while getting fit. Win-Win!
Why you should start dating in San Antonio with eharmony
For San Antonio singles looking for real love, eharmony is a great choice. We don’t have a type – eharmony members represent adults of all ages, demographics and backgrounds. People who use eharmony are seeking meaningful relationships based on something deeper than just looks, likes, and location. What they have in common is a desire to find real love, meaning that both you and any potential partners are on the same page right from the very beginning.
Second, at eharmony, we believe in the power of compatibility. Rather than leaving you to sift through an endless stream of potential matches, we offer our members a curated list of the most compatible partners. We do this using our Compatibility Quiz, which was specifically designed to help people learn more about themselves and what they’re looking for below the surface to help build meaningful relationships with people they deeply connect with. Thanks to this approach, we’ve helped over 2 million people find real love.
We encourage our members to create detailed profile pages, even going so far as to provide questions they can answer and prompts for when they’re not sure what to say, meaning you can get a good sense of a potential match before you decide to get in touch.
Speaking of getting in touch, we make it easy with our range of tools, from Icebreakers (conversation starters) to our in-app video chat that lets you date from the privacy and safety of your own home.
Getting started with eharmony
Setting up an account couldn’t be simpler. Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be asked to complete a detailed questionnaire, telling us about yourself and what you’re looking for in a relationship, all while learning more about yourself and what’s most important to you along the way. Then it’s time to sit back, relax, and let eharmony work its magic – our algorithm will analyze the data you’ve provided, creating a Personality Profile for you and matching it with our extensive database to provide you with a list of compatible matches.
First date ideas in San Antonio
Online dating might be how you find that special someone, but there comes a time in every relationship for a first date out in the real world. Some first date suggestions for anyone dating in San Antonio:
- If the timing is right, you can’t do better than the Texas Cavaliers’ River Parade. Held every April, this staple of the San Antonio festival circuit makes for a great first date.
- Love the great outdoors? Spend your first date hiking around Friedrich Natural Park, or explore one of the San Antonio Missions.
- For a more traditional first date, meet up for drinks at Little Death, a cozy but upscale wine bar.
- Or lean into the nostalgia and play a round of mini golf at Top Golf, or indulge your inner child at Andretti Karting and Gaming.
Go on a mission to find love in the Mission City
San Antonio’s got it all – history, culture, great food, wonderful people. It’s no wonder it’s the second-largest city in Texas and growing fast. The best thing about it, though? The people, over half of whom are single.1 There’s never been a better time to try dating in San Antonio – so sign up for eharmony and get started on your path to finding real love today.
eharmony has helped millions of people find real love over the past 20+ years, and we’re on a mission to help millions more achieve the same.