Situated across the bay from its more famous sibling, the city of West Palm Beach is no slouch when it comes to catering to singles. West Palm Beach’s offerings include gorgeous beaches, a great food scene, and festivals (SunFest), cultural events, and concerts galore. Add in a small-town vibe while still being close to the big city and it’s easy to see why singles love this city.
Traditional dating can be a challenge when it comes to traffic in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach is one of those rare lucky places that has it all… gorgeous weather year-round, great food, and plenty of things to do… so it’s only fair that singles in this town shouldn’t have too easy a time dating. West Palm Beach doesn’t have many disadvantages, but a big one is the traffic, especially during tourism season. But sitting down for coffee or dinner with a like-minded single for company is more than worth a little extra time to get there.
Best places to meet singles in West Palm Beach
Traditional dating has its perks, so if your heart is set on going that route, here are some places we recommend going to find other singles in the city:
- Head out to the West Palm Beach Improv Comedy Club for a night of laughs and connect with like-minded others.
- West Palm Beach is famous for its festivals, and what better place to meet someone with the same interests as you?
- Trivia nights at O’Shea’s Irish Pub or West Palm Brewery and Wine Vault are a great opportunity to find singles and flex your mental muscles.
- Or if you’re more the physical kind, try a sport – West Palm Beach has everything from hockey to curling to water skiing – and keep fit while make contact with new people.
Why West Palm Beach singles are looking for love online
It’s true that there are lots of West Palm Beach dating hot spots where people can meet each other, but it’s also true that scoping out the same old bars and clubs can get a little old. Plus, taking things online allows singles to choose from a wider range of potential partners while making sure they still share their hobbies and interests.
First impressions run deep with eharmony
eharmony knows that their users are looking for something real. Which is why user profiles on the dating app go beyond pictures and give you the opportunity to get to know potential partners right from when you click onto their pages.
When it comes to creating your profile, there’s no need to worry about writing the perfect description – eharmony takes all the stress out of it with a series of 23 short questions that let visitors to your profile get to know you better. Another part of the profile is a Hobbies section that you can use to showcase how you like spending your free time.
For a quick summary, there’s the ‘Who Am I?’ section that has users answer four important questions – ‘I’m Thankful For’ ‘Best Life Skills’ ‘Things I Can’t Live Without’ and ‘My Friends Describe Me As’ – all important things for a potential partner to know!
You can show potential partners various aspects of you with post multiple photos, and match the pictures with a few words with a Personal Quote.
With eharmony’s large and diverse dating community, you have a wealth of options available. And with detailed profiles, you can get a far deeper sense of your potential partner than just a split second glance and a swipe could ever manage.
Winning West Palm Beach first date ideas
West Palm Beach has a plethora of great date spots, here are some of our favorites:
- The Mounts Botanical Garden is a good spot for a first date. Get to know each other over a long meandering walk in nature.
- If you’re the artistic type, painting your own pottery at The Fired Station is a fun first date. Even if you aren’t, you’ll still have a great souvenir to remember it by!
- Or grab a bottle of wine and take your date on a sunset sailing cruise for an unforgettable encounter in person.
The future is sunny for singles in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach is second to none when it comes to being a great place for singles. Between the sun, sand, and surf, the amazing nightlife, the mouthwatering food scene, and the breathtaking skyline, there’s little that West Palm Beach singles will find to complain about – except perhaps the lack of a partner. Luckily for people wanting to try online dating in West Palm Beach, with eharmony, your next potential partner is just a few clicks away.
Your search for a great relationship has never been easier with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust.