Nicknamed the Queen City for its gorgeous skyline as well as its historical importance, Cincinnati is consistently ranked one of the best places to live1. No surprise, though –this beautiful riverside city has great food, a burgeoning arts and music scene and well as a plethora of things to see and do for Cincinnati singles. All of which making dating in Cincinnati a royally good idea.
Table of content:
Is Cincinnati good for dating?
It’s obvious that Cincinnati is a good place to live, but what about when it comes to finding a partner? Cincinnati singles are in luck – a recent Apartment List Survey ranked the city in the top third of best cities for singles2. Cincinnati’s size does work against it– with an adult population of a little over 250,0003, there’s just not that many people to date. Plus, it’s a city full of more natives than transplants, meaning that it can be difficult for newcomers to make friends, or old-timers to break out of their social circles. That said, Cincinnati singles, don’t lose hope – successfully dating in Cincinnati just needs time and commitment.
From Miller Gallery to special bars – Where to meet singles in Cincinnati
There’s no shortage of ways for Cincinnati singles to meet each other. Here are some of our suggestions:
Best free places to get to know other singles:
- Window shopping and people watching at Kenwood Towne Center.
- See beautiful art at the Miller Gallery.
- Explore Cincy’s German heritage with a tour of Over-The-Rhine.
- Work off some energy at Smale Riverfront Park.
- Enjoy the fresh air at Eden Park.
Best attractions and museums to meet other singles in Cincinnati:
- Get your art fix at the Cincinnati Art Museum.
- Attend an event at the Mercantile Library.
- Learn local history at the William Howard Taft National Historical Site.
- People watch at Fountain Square.
- Enjoy the peaceful environs of Fleischmann Gardens.
Best singles bars in Cincinnati:
The city’s nightlife scene has grown in recent years, meaning singles in Cincinnati have some great options to choose from:
- Sundry and Vice
- Queen City Radio
- Japp’s Since 1879
- Arnold’s Bar and Grill
- Streetside Brewery
Open the door to online dating in Cincinnati
These days, more and more singles in Cincinnati and elsewhere are choosing to look for love online. The reasons for this are many and varied, including:
- Online dating means you have a much broader range of potential partners to choose from
- Online dating lets you be clear about what kind of relationship you want right from the start, whether that’s casual or something serious
- Online dating can be done quicker and easier than its traditional counterpart
- Online dating can be done no matter where you are and in whatever pockets of time you have.
- Online dating lets you take your time getting to know someone in a much lower pressure environment than a bar or over dinner.
Why you should choose eharmony
For anyone who is looking for a serious, long-term relationship with a compatible partner, eharmony is the perfect choice.
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping couples find real love
- Our unique Compatibility Matching System helps you find eligible singles based on what’s important to you
- Our large and diverse member pool has singles of all ages, backgrounds and orientations, increasing your odds of finding a compatible partner
- Our detailed user profiles let you get to know people before you even start chatting
- Ours is a proven track record – someone finds love every 14 minutes on eharmony.
Meet interesting Cincinnati singles with eharmony
All it takes is a few simple steps:
- Register: All it takes is a few clicks to sign up for eharmony.
- Fill in the Compatibility Quiz: We give all our users a detailed questionnaire that asks about them, their personality, and so on, so as to be able to find good potential partners for them.
- Complete your profile: Apart from your profile photo, your actual profile is what will create other people’s initial impression of you, so make sure to take your time and use the prompts and questions if you need them.
- Sit back and let the algorithm work its magic: we use the answers you gave us in the Compatibility Quiz to power our unique algorithm, which selects a list of compatible singles
- Get in touch: Last but not least, time to actually make that connection. If sending a message feels like too hard of an ask, just use an Icebreaker to send a gentle nudge.
Break the ice with one of our first date ideas in Cincinnati:
Cincinnati has plenty of great places to take a first date. Some ideas:
- Have a playful first date at the 16-Bit Bar+Arcade.
- Head to the American Sign Museum for some quirky history.
- Go mini-golfing with a twist at Scene 75.
- Enjoy local treats and artisanal goods at Findlay Market.
- Indulge your sweet tooth with ice cream at Hello Honey.
- Go for beer and BBQ at Rivertown Brewery.
- Get a bowl of traditional Cincinnati Chili at Skyline Chili.
- Laugh the night away at Go Bananas Comedy Club.
- Combine archery and dodgeball at Archery Arena.
- Or go traditional with drinks at AC Upper Deck.
Put Cincinnati Dating to end with eharmony
There’s many things to love about Cincinnati – the history, the art, the quirky museums, the getting-better-everyday food scene. However, dating here the traditional way can be a marathon, not a sprint, for Cincinnati singles, especially if they’re looking for a serious relationship. Which is why eharmony is a great option for anyone considering dating in Cincinnati – join the world’s no. 1 trusted dating site4 and set yourself up for success today.
eharmony has helped millions of people find real love over the past 20+ years, and we’re on a mission to help millions more achieve the same.