Iconic (and delicious) square pizzas, ice-cold Buds, cheering at Cards games, singing (and cheering for) the Blues… there’s so much to see and do here, it’s small wonder that singles in Saint Louis can’t get enough. Plus, wandering around Forest Park, exploring the Saint Louis Zoo, and a visit to one of the city’s many museums are just three of the amazing options when it comes to dating in this city.
The pros and cons dating old-fashioned in Saint Louis to find that special someone
While a whopping two-thirds (68%) of the population made up of singles, seeking for a partner in Saint Louis ought to be a cinch, but it’s not quite that easy.
Singles find the city can be a little clique-y, with most people having been born and raised here and a little wary of letting newcomers into their social circles. In fact, which high school you went to is a point of pride – and rivalry – for many Saint Louis singles. That said, while it might take some time, it’s definitely worth the effort getting to know the people here.
Places to meet singles in Saint Louis
If you’re wondering how to bump into someone new, we’ve got you covered. Here are our picks for the best places to meet people in Saint Louis:
- Get those creative juices flowing and meet fellow people at the Saint Louis Writer’s Workshop or the Craft Alliance.
- Rather watch than do? Head on over to Busch Stadium for a Cards game, or West Community Stadium for an STL FC game – you just might find someone to cheer with!
- Board games more your thing? At Pieces STL, there’s drinks, board games, and single-meeting opportunities galore.
- Or earn yourself some good karma – volunteering, either for a charitable organization or for a cause you believe in, is a great way to meet like-minded others.
Why Saint Louis singles are going online for their next relationships
More and more singles are turning to dating apps to find love these days, and for good reason! With online dating, the pressure is off – you can get to know someone before deciding if you want to meet them in person. And with eharmony’s Compatibility Matching System, it’s so much less awkward, because you already know you have something in common, which makes things easier right from the start.
<H3> How does the Compatibility Matching System work? </H3>
When you sign up for eharmony, you’re asked to take the Compatibility Quiz. This quiz lets us know your likes, dislikes, wants, and needs in a relationship, and lets us create a Personality Profile for you.
Your Personality Profile is then run through a matching algorithm that compares your profile with all the profiles in the extensive database that conform to your selection criteria. Once this is done, eharmony creates a Match List of people you’re most compatible with and are likely to share a deep connection.
Saint Louis First Date Ideas
- If you or your date are sports fans, there’s no better first date than cheering on the Cards in summer or the Blues in fall and winter.
- Or go the other way with a dose of high culture; spend your date wandering around the Saint Louis Museum of Art.
- Go retro with date night at the Pinball Lounge, an adult-only space with drinks and, yes, pinball.
- Or do dinner and a movie with a twist at Tenacious Eats, which features a five-course meal based on the movie being shown.
There’s more than meets the arch for singles in Saint Louis
Saint Louis gets its nickname, the Gateway To The West, from the fact that explorers Lewis and Clark started their journey of exploration here. With its amazing food and bar scene, its many museums and green zones, and its plethora of things to see and do, Saint Louis is a great jumping-off point for love, too. So, sign up for eharmony and get to know someone to explore a relationship with today.
Your search for a great relationship has never been easier with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust.