It may be the second-largest city in Indiana, but when it comes to things to see and do, it’s definitely on top. Fort Wayne singles can choose between great food and drink, an amazing arts scene, one of the best zoos in the country, a range of outdoor activities, and even a gorgeous botanical garden. And with 54% of the people in Fort Wayne being single, finding that special someone is more a question of when than if.
Why dating in Fort Wayne can sometimes feel like an uphill climb
With industry booming in Fort Wayne, singles here tend to be focused on their careers with little time for dating. So, for anyone planning on dating in Fort Wayne, it’s important to actively make time to meet new people, and to be understanding when busy schedules make maintaining a relationship more complicated.
Plus, while Fort Wayne – like most other cities in the Midwest – places a huge emphasis on friendliness and community, it can feel everybody already knows each other, and new circles can be hard to break into. Don’t get discouraged, though – with a little time and patience, you’ll be one of the crowd, too.
Best places to meet people in Fort Wayne
If you’re active, biking groups like Three Rivers Velo Sport, or a yoga class at Studio Seva, or even a kayak tour with Fort Wayne Outfitters are all fantastic ways to meet new people while working on your fitness. The Newcomer’s Club of Fort Wayne isn’t just for newcomers, especially if you’re single.
Why you should take dating in Fort Wayne online
Especially for busy Fort Wayne singles, it can be hard to prioritize dating. When your schedule is full already, it’s hard to justify the time and energy traditional dating requires. Which is where online dating comes in.
While some Fort Wayne singles enjoy the process of sifting through singles on dating sites, it can also feel overwhelming, especially if you’re new to online dating.
eharmony makes online dating easy for newcomers
With over twenty years’ experience in matching happy couples, you’re in safe hands with eharmony. You have an easy process of finding someone with the profile creation and conversation tools. Plus, eharmony takes a lot of the guesswork out of choosing by only showing you people you’re compatible with.
Signing up with eharmony is quick and easy. Here’s how to get started:
- The first step is to download the dating app. You can also visit eharmony.com.
- Choose your gender and the gender you’re interested in and enter your login information. If you’re in a rush, you can also use your Facebook or Apple IDs to log in.
- Once you’ve registered, the next step is the Compatibility Quiz to create your Personality Profile. It’ll tell you a lot about aspects of your personality, as well as the impression you give others.
- Time to let eharmony do its magic – using your Personality Profile as a base Our Compatibility Matching System will figure out which people in our extensive database both match your relationship criteria and will be compatible with you.
- Once the Compatibility Matching System has done its thing, your Match List will start filling up with compatible singles, in order of how good a match they are.
- Someone catch your eye? Fantastic! You’re potentially on your way to something great. Use one of our conversation tools to get the ball rolling.
5 picks for great first date ideas in Fort Wayne
Our picks for great first dates in Fort Wayne:
- Catch a comedy show at Let’s Comedy or Snickerz after dinner at Dash-In.
- Prefer songs to stand-up? Catch a show at the Brass Rail Tavern and enjoy live music and dive bar pub fare together.
- Take a romantic stroll around the Foellinger-Freimann Botanical Conservatory and marvel at nature’s beauty together.
- A TinCaps game is a great spring/summer first date, especially if you’re both sports fans.
- Or go classic with dinner and then a movie at Ft Wayne Cinema Center, which has great documentaries, indie, and foreign films.
Fort Wayne singles put love on top in the Summit City
Fort Wayne is booming again, and the dating scene with it. With its excellent food and wine scene, easy access to nature, and range of indoor and outdoor activities, singles in Fort Wayne are spoiled for choice when it comes to things to see and do here – all that’s missing is someone to share this wonderful city with. So, sign up for eharmony and find your perfect partner today.