Navigating your way around the denver dating scene
Resting between the High Plains and the Rocky Mountains stands the urban metropolis of Denver, a city that seems to embrace this rugged beauty as readily as it embraces the history, cultural energy and hip urban sophistication that lend life to its glittering skyline.
The Denver dating scene seems to benefit too from this duality, feeling at once wildly filled with potential while also having a welcoming stability. And this isn’t just a feeling either. Dating is so attractive here for Denver singles that a recent study by WalletHub rated Denver as the 3rd best city for singles in the country. 1
eharmony dating check
best city for singles
according to Wallethub study
of the population is single
according to the US Census Bureau
medium cost of dating
top 3 date spots
Denver Botanic Gardens
Little Man Ice Cream Factory
The Weathered Wick Candle Bar
Table of content:
The pros and cons for modern Denver singles
So, is Denver a good city for dating? Well, when it comes to Denver, dating isn’t that complicated and while the city comes with many of the romantic perils of other big cities, there are some great things about being single that are unique to Denver:
- While Denver scored third overall for best cities for singles, it scores particularly well in the categories of dating opportunities (over 422,0002)as well as fun and recreation, which isn’t surprising given all the cultural and outdoor activities in the city.
- Singles here tend to be more down to earth than in other big cities, focusing more on personality and chemistry in relationships than on professional and economic standing, which makes a Denver dating site a more inviting option.
- People in the city have a huge focus on outdoor activities, particularly in the winter. So not being outdoorsy can count you out of a lot of people’s list of Denver dating possibilities.
But a list of pros and cons can only get you so far if you don’t know where to meet single people.
Interesting places to meet singles in Denver
If you’re wondering how to meet singles in Denver outside of your regular social circles and the places you frequent, here are some new ideas for encountering people off-path.
- If you’re a music fan, make an effort to catch more shows. Smaller venues have a more intimate and warm social atmosphere. The Larimer Lounge and Hi-Dive are both good options.
- Take your dog or yourself for a walk at one of the big parks like Washington Park. Coloradans are so friendly that meeting and chatting with fellow dog owners and other people is straightforward and casual, and might lead to something more.
- Your best bet for finding a high concentration of Denver dating prospects is around one of the many sports games in the city. Whether it’s tailgating a Broncos game or catching the Nuggets at a sports bar like Stoney’s, the lively communal vibe makes it easy to meet new people.
- Are you wondering, is dating in Denver hard? It might just be the way you’re approaching it. By using a Denver dating site or app, you can not only conveniently get an idea of every local single person that’s out there and instantly connect with them but also which ones are looking for the same thing as you.
Find quality Denver dating opportunities on eharmony
For the last 20 years eharmony has been all about providing a specialized online dating experience, curated for each of our members. We make Denver dating easy thanks our compatibility algorithm designed by relationship experts, connecting you with local singles based on how well they complement and contrast your personality and lifestyle. Our matching is so good at predicting meaningful, long-term compatibility that over 2 million people have found love on eharmony.
We’re making dating in the city better by making it easier for the right kind of Denver singles to find each other and connect. So even if you’re not outdoorsy or have very specific interests, our powerful filters let you find the exact kind of people in your Match List who suit you.
Some unusual Denver date ideas
Looking for some interesting and unique Denver date ideas that aren’t just dinner and a movie? We’ve got a few good ones:
- Comedy Works – Comedy shows can be great for a first date as they take a lot of the conversational pressure off you and comedians tend to put people in a better mood naturally.
- The Denver Cat Company – Enjoy a coffee and some other bar snacks alongside a host of adorable and adoptable feline companions at this popular and unique local cafe in Berkeley.
- The Santa Fe Art District Art Walk – Held the first Friday of the month, this is a good mix of active and cultural, giving you a chance to explore your own city.
Take the reins of your dating life
So why not start taking control of your Denver dating experience today? Whether it’s someone to traverse the breathtaking Rocky Mountains with or just maybe who’ll sit next to you cheering at a Broncos game, eharmony can find not only someone who is looking for the same thing as you but also someone who suits the deeper aspect of your personality, leading to something more real and lasting. Find it on eharmony now.
eharmony has helped millions of people find real love over the past 20+ years, and we’re on a mission to help millions more achieve the same.