The Desert City that’s an Oasis for Tucson singles in 2023
Nestled into five striking and spare mountain ranges in the heart of the Sonoran Desert, Tucson can feel almost mystical at certain times and a place of extremes at others. A place whose warm months attract all manner of snowbirds seeking healing and rejuvenation in the dry desert climate.
The notion of these extremes can also be felt in Tucson dating culture. It can sometimes be difficult for Tucson singles to know where to start looking and how to build an actual connection. But it’s not always as hard as we tend to make it in our heads.
eharmony dating check
best city for singles
according to Wallethub study
of the population is single
according to the US Census Bureau
medium cost of dating
top 3 date spots
Little Anthony’s Retro Diner
Table of content:
How welcoming is the Tucson dating scene?
Is Tucson good for singles? Well, there certainly are a lot of them. 62% of the city is single.1 That’s over 330,000 people.
So while Tucson singles may sometimes feel like opportunities out there are dry, particularly when the snowbirds and students make their seasonal departures, according to the numbers, you might just not be looking in the right places.
Different ways to meet singles in Tucson
Speaking of the right places, let’s look at some of the best locations to run into other Tucson singles:
- Casa Film Bar – A bar with movies constantly playing on the screens. This makes it easy to start a conversation, particularly if you’re both film lovers.
- El Jefe Cat Lounge – For cat owners. Try to spark up a conversation with someone whose cat is in the same area as yours and keep the conversation light.
- Desert Diamond Casino – Casinos have a lively atmosphere on weekends and starting a conversation is as easy as joining someone’s table.
- Pima County Library book clubs – Book clubs are naturally lively and engaging places for stimulating conversation and also good places to make friends in Tucson.
- Creative Kind – these creative workshops are an opportunity to naturally interact with Tucson singles over course work, which can possibly lead to something more.
Why so many people find love on eharmony
The reason so many locals use eharmony as one of the ways to meet singles in Tucson is our commitment to helping sincere singles looking for real, meaningful connections find each other in the sea of faces in the dating pool.
Here are the features that help people find love on eharmony every 14 minutes:
Matching based on a true compatibility
eharmony has a very large and diverse member base, so to help you sort through them, we use compatibility-based matching. A Compatibility Quiz establishes your personality and lifestyle and our complex matching algorithm uses those results to find the Tucson singles that match those traits.
Filters let you find the Tucson singles you’re looking for
We may do the matching for you, but you’re still in the driver’s seat. We just like to give you a push in the right direction. You can sort and filter your Match List based on an enhanced range of criteria including age, location, height, education, desire for children, shared hobbies and interests and much more.
Support Throughout Your Dating Journey
Our members are everything to us, and we’re here to support you during every step of your dating journey. This includes the helpful insights provided through our Personality Profiles to help you learn more about yourself and what you’re looking for in a partner, the personal assistance offered by our best-in-class Customer Care team, and the informative dating tips and resources available on our Dating Advice blog.
Some places to go on your first date
When you meet that special someone on eharmony you’re going to want the perfect place for your first date. We’ve got you covered:
- Dragoon Brewing Company – A great option if you both love craft brews. The location is also hip and there’s an exciting selection of food trucks outside.
- Rocks & Ropes – A rock climbing gym is a nice, active option that still leaves you centrally located in the city after your date if you want to carry it on with a coffee or something stronger.
- The Gaslight Theatre– This Tucson icon is a great place to make sure your date is entertained (check the website to prebook for certain shows) and show off your cultured side. They also serve food and drinks during shows.
Meet compatible Tucson singles on your terms
The wealth of activities to explore in the city to meet Tucson singles – from friendly chats at cat lounges to arguing the merits of your favorite 80’s movies over a cocktail at a film bar – combined with the vibrant friendliness of the singles in the city makes looking for a partner in this desert paradise not just easier than you think but also an entertaining journey along the way.
eharmony can help ensure that journey ends with your finding the right person for you, leveraging the science of compatibility to help you foster a lasting connection with someone special. Find them today. Join eharmony.
eharmony has helped millions of people find real love over the past 20+ years, and we’re on a mission to help millions more achieve the same.