With eharmony’s SMS Verified feature, you can quickly and easily increase the trustworthiness and attractiveness of your profile. All member profiles that have successfully participated in the verification system are marked with an SMS Verified symbol. This makes your online partner search even more secure: eharmony shows at a glance that real people are behind the respective profiles.
This feature underlines the seriousness of your partner search and increases the trust of other members.
All you need is a mobile phone with a phone number that is associated with an area code that is within the country you have registered your eharmony account on. To get SMS Verified:
- Log into your eharmony profile
- You can access the SMS Verified feature directly from your homepage or by clicking on the symbol for “My profile” – the circle with a picture at the top right – and then “Data & settings”
- Then select the “SMS Verified” tab on the far right
- Please enter your mobile phone number here
- eharmony will send you your personal security code by SMS within a few minutes
- With this code you identify yourself on the eharmony website – and crown your profile.
Please allow up to 30 minutes to receive the security code. As a reminder, the phone number associated must be a number from within the country you registered on; otherwise, a verfication code will not be sent and you will not be able to take advantage of this feature.
*Your mobile phone number is stored exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the SMS Verification feature. In addition, we only store your phone number if there are legal requirements. Your telephone number will not be used for advertising purposes.