How do I change my match preferences?
Sometimes we miss an important preference. Whether that’s religion, age, or geographic distance, you can edit your preferences at any time.
To access your Match Preferences page and edit your settings:
- Log into your account
- Click on the Matches tab at the top
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list to review your Match Preferences
- Click the “Change Match Preferences”
- Consider expanding any settings where you are comfortable with opening up the possibility of getting a wider range of matches such as age, location, and height.
- Once you’ve made your changes, click on “Find Matches”
Choosing a narrow range of match settings can make matching more difficult. You may receive a small number of matches if you choose settings that are too specific for these preferences:
- Geographic range