If you’re currently using eHarmony, don’t be surprised if you see a call coming in from our headquarters! We promise it is only flattering and potentially very good news.
Who would be calling you? It would be the matchmakers from our premium service, eH+, who look for great matches on behalf of their clients.
Why would they be calling you? Our matchmakers will actually call you to learn a bit more about you, and to see if you’re interested in their eH+ client. It’s quick and easy.
This is why they would love if you made sure your phone number was accessible to them on your account. (Simply go to account settings from your menu bar to make sure your number is listed. A separate window will open so you can add, edit, or save your number. Thank you!).
More about eH+:
Nearly everyone is familiar with how eHarmony works. You jump on your computer, take the relationship questionnaire, sign up, and start receiving compatible matches. Then it’s up to you to reach out and make some connections.
eH+ does share a similar beginning, in that you do log onto eHarmony and take the RQ, but after that, you don’t necessarily even have to look at your computer again.
This is where your very own personal matchmaker comes in, gets to know you, and starts looking for a high quality and compatible person for you.
They take the initiative for you — reaching out to potential matches from eHarmony’s large pool of great singles. They then learn as much as they can about them, to assess if the two of you could really click.
Once they believe they have found a great match for you, all you have to do is set up the date.
And it doesn’t stop there. Your matchmaker is there for you through the entire process – to help guide you through each date, and gently steer you in the direction of long-lasting love.
• You and your matchmaker will communicate regularly in whatever method works for you (Skype, email, phone, or in person).
• Matchmakers reach out to potential matches to find out more about them and determine whether or not the two of you would be a good fit.
• The people who have had the most success on eH+ are the ones who trust and have a close, honest relationship with their matchmaker.
• eH+ will help you stay hopeful and focused on meeting the right person by saving you energy, time, money, and the frustration that often comes with online dating.
• All eH+ matchmakers have a Master’s degree in Psychology. Unlike traditional matchmakers, they understand the psychology behind creating successful and long-lasting partnerships.
So far we have seen some tremendous success and very happy couples.