15 Reasons to Date a Firefighter
If a firefighter asks you out, say yes. Here’s why:
1. Who doesn’t love a man (or woman) in uniform?
2. You’ll be dating a lifesaver.
3. Related to #2, firefighters are pros at mouth-to-mouth.
4. Firefighters are trained to quickly and efficiently solve problems.
5. Firefighters don’t run away from difficult situations.
6. Firefighters can literally sweep you off your feet. (They even cover that in training.)
7. You’ll be saying yes to a local hero.
8. You can make slightly inappropriate jokes about how hot he/she is.
9. With a days-on, days-off shift schedule, there will be sleep-in days at home. Cuddle time!
10. Firefighters are trained to both remain calm and to help others calm down in times of crisis.
11. Firefighters are typically in good shape. You don’t see many calendars of topless accountants or game developers.
12. They face the things you fear.
13. Firefighters are strong, physically and mentally. You can lean on them for support, physically and emotionally.
14. Firefighters have good reputations, seen as dependable and worthy of respect. Mom and Dad will be impressed.
15. Firefighters respect safety rules. You’ll never hang a dishtowel from your oven door again.