15 Reasons to Date a Chiropractor
Among the many options for health care practitioners these days—both traditional and alternative—chiropractors represent a growing field. Some people swear by chiropractors to promote health and well-being; others are skeptical. One thing is certain — there are many intriguing qualities that these individuals would bring to a romantic relationship. Here are just 15 of them…
1. A chiropractor has great hands. Enough said.
2. Chiropractors know how to think outside the box, and accept that there is more to life than meets the eye.
3. It takes entrepreneurial nerve and skill to manage a successful practice.
4. Those in a “helping profession” like chiropractors are usually sympathetic, compassionate, and nurturing—qualities that go a long way toward building a rich romantic relationship.
5. It takes more than linear reliance on facts and figures to succeed as a chiropractor—it requires intuition.
6. A successful chiropractor must be a good listener—an essential skill among great lovers as well.
7. Do you believe the root cause of a problem is not always immediately obvious? A chiropractor will agree with you.
8. Chiropractors are not afraid of physical intimacy.
9. Chiropractors care about the health and well-being of others . . . including yours.
10. Chiropractors have good posture.
11. He or she is trained to see the big picture and avoid oversimplification.
12. Chiropractors know the importance of balance and alignment in life.
13. Chiropractors have spent years in training to hone their skills, which demonstrates persistence and dedication—always good qualities to look for in a potential partner.
14. Someone who chooses a career in chiropractic has overcome their fear of criticism.
15. Got an achy back or a crick in your neck? You know who to call.
Why else should one date a chiropractor?