If you’re hoping to score a date for Valentine’s, why not use the Hallmark holiday to your advantage in your pickup approach, too?
Here are 10 pickup lines for Valentine’s Day:
1. Use a classic: “Will you be my valentine?”
2. For the Simpsons fan: “I choo-choo-choose you.”
3. Keep it sweet: “You’re so sweet, you could put Hershey’s out of business.”
4. Or saucy: “I’d melt in your mouth, not in your hand.”
5. Put it in writing: Hand her a cute handmade valentine, or give her a strategically selected “Be Mine” Sweethearts candy.
6. Tap her on the shoulder: “Excuse me, you just dropped something — my jaw.”
7. Bring Cupid into it: “Cupid called. He says to tell you that he needs my heart back.”
8. Use a twist on an old favorite: “Is that Cupid in your pocket, or do you just have weirdly shaped pants?”
9. Let cynicism guide you: “Wanna go judge couples based on their body language with me?”
10. Make her blush: “Can I have a kiss on the cheek? I want to be able to say a gorgeous girl kissed me on Valentine’s.”