Want to make sure your Friday night date is a success? Here are a few first date questions you should avoid asking if you want your crush to ask you out a second — and third — time.
Twenty first date questions you don’t want to ask — ever:
1. How much money do you make?
2. How do I look?
3. Who did you vote for in the last election?
4. How many kids do you want to have?
5. What kind of wedding do you want to have?
6. What went wrong between you and your ex?
7. Have you ever cheated on someone?
8. Have you ever been in love?
9. Where do you see this relationship going?
10. Why are you single?
11. Are you afraid of commitment?
12. What do your parents do?
13. Do you have any STDs?
14. What’s your greatest regret?
15. Do you think your parents will like me?
16. Are you on a diet?
17. Is that tan spray-on?
18. Have you ever had plastic surgery?
19. What’s your five-year plan?
20. Wanna come up for a drink?
What’s the worst question you’ve ever been asked on a first date?