If an animator asks you out, say yes. Here’s why.
15 reasons to date an animator:
1. Animators are creative, always thinking outside of that proverbial box.
2. Expect love letters that are unique and (often) adorable.
3. Animators are adaptable, always adjusting to accommodate the specific design styles of each project.
4. Animators are team players, ensuring their work blends seamlessly with the work of their peers.
5. Date nights will involve watching a lot of fun animated films.
6. Animators are great storytellers.
7. If you team up, you’ll always win at Pictionary.
8. For animators to thrive in their industry, they have to be committed to improving their craft. They’re always learning and embracing new challenges.
9. An animation career is usually pretty kid-friendly. Your date will win over all the young ones in your life. (Your date will also win over your mom.)
10. Animators, like many collaborative artists, develop thick skins. They’re great at revising their work to comply with producers’ feedback and criticism.
11. Animators are innovative problem-solvers, making impossible scenes come to life.
12. Animators are smart. They’re well educated, often versed in complicated software, and are constantly upgrading their skills.
13. An animator has a cool sounding job. It’s easy to brag about your date.
14. Animators bring smiles to a lot of faces. Their work often inspires and encourages young and old minds alike.
15. An animator’s career is always evolving and will likely involve him/her working at different studios in various cities, pursuing freelance projects and finding opportunities to challenge his/her art. If you don’t mind the unknowns that come with an artistic career, dating an animator can be quite the adventure.