An esthetician is more than just a pretty face. Here are 15 reasons to date one:
1. Estheticians have great skin. It’s part of the job. Your date doesn’t slack off in the self-care department and likely embraces a healthy lifestyle.
2. Because of #1, your date is going to age fantastically.
3. And if you stick around long enough, so will you.
4. Estheticians have great people skills, informing clients about procedures and addressing their concerns. You’ll be dating a good communicator.
5. Your date sees potential in people, and helps them address their insecurities and feel better about themselves.
6. Estheticians are often self-employed, business-oriented and very motivated.
7. Your date is likely a good listener and trustworthy keeper of clients’ secrets.
8. Estheticians are in demand. He’ll always have a job if he wants one.
9. Estheticians are smart, focused, and have had extensive training. This is not an entry-level job.
10. Your date has a well-paying job with reasonable hours. Very relationship-friendly.
11. The cute lab coats. You’ll be dating a man/woman in uniform.
12. Estheticians’ jobs depend on their ability to be gentle with people’s faces. You’ll be in good hands.
13. Estheticians’ offices are generally calming environments. You won’t be dating someone who is constantly stressed out by a hectic workplace.
14. Your date spends all day pampering other people. It’s your turn to pamper her. She’ll really appreciate it.
15. Estheticians have high standards for their work and demand excellence of themselves. You’ll be challenged to be your best, too.
Why else should one date an esthetician?