Chemists aren’t just geeks in a lab. Some are very sexy geeks in a lab — and make fantastic dates!
Here are 15 reasons to date a chemist:
1. The puns. You’ll have fantastic “chemistry.” Chemists have all the “solutions” and great “figures.”
2. Chemists have brains. This organ cannot be overrated.
4. Chemists care about the details.
5. Chemists love learning — and sharing that enthusiasm for knowledge. You’ll have your own personal tour guide at the science center.
6. Chemists don’t give up easily. They’re willing to commit to a lot of experimentation and try multiple methods in order to satisfactorily solve a problem.
7. Lab coats are pretty spiffy.
8. Chemists are patient. A lot of their work is time-consuming and repetitive.
9. Chemists are great with kids and at parties, thanks to the wonders of dry ice and easy at-home demonstrations.
10. Chemists are perpetually fascinated by how things work. You’ll start looking at ordinary things from a new perspective.
11. Chemists focus well and have impressive attention spans. Away from the lab, you’ll be given his/her full attention, too.
12. Your date will be someone who wants to keep discovering and improving. Aspiring to measurable progress is inspiring.
13. Chemists don’t let germs interfere with their results. No need to worry about poor hygiene here.
14. Chemists are practical thinkers. If you’re asked out by a chemist, he/she probably really wants to date you — and has already put a lot of thought into it.
15. Chemists like structure and stability. This includes healthy, committed relationships.
Why else should one date a chemist?