Los Angeles is where dreams are made and the sun is always shining. Everything about the city is fantastic – the culture, diversity, entertainment, food, and weather – it’s almost as if it was created out of a movie.
There’s Hollywood and Universal Studios, a unique combination of trails and beaches, dozens of parks and museums, and great job opportunities. Dating in Los Angeles to find that ultimate relationship will be one of the best decisions you will make.
Statistics show singles in Los Angeles make up 59% of the population. The City of Angels is a land of opportunities from every angle – go, explore it!
Los Angeles dating difficulties – Tackle like a pro
Dating in LA can be a little different, so you can know what to prepare for.
- LA is a busy city leaving little time for social interactions. Because of the urban sprawl, workaholic hours, and with a lot of people working from home, bumping into someone and falling in love may not be always easy.
- Traffic. Yes, other cities have it, but LA’s is definitely one of the worst. The way the city is mapped out, a few miles could take a couple hours. What does that mean for dating? People tend to stay near their areas most of the time.
- LA has lots of pretty and successful people. While this is not a downside, it can sometimes distract you and make you think you want something you don’t.
That said, LA is the largest city in the country in terms of population, and there are plenty of opportunities and singles. It is possible to find whatever niche you are looking for if you put in the effort.
Meeting Los Angeles Singles on Your Wavelength
The city is so big and so spread out, so you have to know where to go to meet other singles. Here are the top ways of meeting and dating the offline way in Los Angeles.
- Utilize your network of friends to meet new ones or if you are new to the city, join the single events or outdoor clubs. Join the Hiking Groups orthe LA running club.
- Volunteer at an event – Join organizations like Hope for LA or Serve LA, do something good, and find someone special.
Online dating in Los Angeles – Make a true connection
If you have been out of the dating world for a while (or dating for the first time), getting into it can feel a little overwhelming. While finding love the old-fashioned way has its charm, it may not be feasible in every phase of your life.
Online dating not only revives your hopes of finding someone, but it also helps to refine your wish list of what you want in a partner. It gives you the confidence to explore the dating scene. It allows you to know someone better before the real date – you can smooth away some of that awkwardness of meeting, and moreover you can weigh your options.
Many sites are offering umpteen benefits, but if you are looking for relationship-ready singles, then you should try eharmony.
Dating in Los Angeles with eharmony’s scientific matching model:
- A search filter allows you to narrow down your match list based on age or location.
- The information from the Compatiblity Quiz you took is reflected in your profile.
- Using the Compatibility Matching System, eharmony narrow’s down your matches and brings your match to your inbox.
- The compatibility tab shows how your personality and attitude towards a relationship would sync. Some of the characteristics on the tab: Emotional Intimacy, Conscientiousness, Physical Intimacy, Exclusivity, and so on.
- Since 2000, it has created meaningful connections across the globe. Success stories are proof of the fact that eharmony dating in Los Angeles has resulted in many happy marriages.
4 cozy date spots in LA for the love-struck duo
There are so many date spots that is can sometimes be hard to decide where to go. So, depending on where you and your date as in the city, here are some ideas and locations anyone is sure to enjoy.
- Get awestruck by the glittering night sky at Griffith Observatory – Don’t miss the incredible show in the dome theatre.
- Santa Monica and El Matador State Beachs offer breathtaking views – they set the stage for the dreamiest date.
- A walk through the Venice Canals – a picturesque scene perfect for new conversations.
- Visit the Getty Center – a garden, a fountain, a restaurant, artworks, and the panoramic views of LA. It has enough variety to please any date.
Date utterly charming Los Angeles singles with eharmony
There is always something to do in LA – a magnet for shopping, fun, and entertainment, it is a city that has it all. In this mecca of movies and fashion, singles are looking to share the warm SoCal sun with the right person. eharmony online dating helps you get the right partner who is ready to join you in all your adventures. Los Angeles singles paired on eharmony are as plentiful as the stars on the Walk of Fame. Utilize eharmony’s 32 Dimensions of Compatibility to connect with the one who shares your passions. Sign up today and get on the fast lane to love