Long Beach – a big city with a small-town beach vibe that will amaze you with its non-stop sunshine. It offers interesting activities and experiences in addition to art, music, theatrical performances, there are many other natural wonders to enjoy in this city.
You will always find something unconventional to do here – from watching the sea lions at Long Beach’s aquarium and cruising the Naples canals, to touring around a 1930s ocean liner, life at Long Beach is great.
When it comes to dating, it implies a chance to meet some friendly folks who know how to chill like pros. Statistics on Long Beach show that 59% percent of the population are singles. There is beauty all around – fabulous beaches, plus beautiful people with perfect tans!
Tips to overcome Dating despairs in Long Beach
If you are someone who loves the winters and the many cozy date options the cold months provide, then you will be a little disappointed. You won’t see any snow, just a few weeks of rain and some overcast skies, so most of your dating will be under the sun, which is perfect weather for those who prefer the outdoors.
Next is the traffic issue. Plan your dates well – make convenience your priority. Otherwise, you will undoubtedly be sitting in traffic no matter which direction you are heading. Walking and biking around are great options. The brightside is there is a good number of date spots in almost every street.
Where to explore the beach town and meet singles?
Meeting someone new in Long Beach should not be difficult as the beautiful oceanfront city has an active social scene.
- If you are culturally inclined, join one of the art clubs in the city. A great way to meet like-minded Long Beach singles.
- Love the outdoors? Join the hiking community. Enjoy the group activities and make new connections.
- Interested in conserving the marine life and its heritage? Volunteer at the Aquarium of the Pacific. Do good while looking out for a partner!
- Joining the Long Beach Dodge ball society is another great idea to meet fun singles.
Online dating in Long Beach opens up new ways
It’s true that old-fashioned way of meeting someone and then falling in love is what everyone dreams about and wants. But the fact is that it is not always easy – it requires similarity (similar interests, beliefs), reciprocal liking, and relationship readiness to name a few things that makes love feel complete.
Online dating can help you skip passed a few steps by making “knowing someone” a lot easier. It is designed to make an initial connection, not set the foundation for a whole relationship. Keeping initial conversations online can sometimes save you from a bad date. Online algorithms can help narrow down the options and are able to suggest a perfect partner.
eharmony’s Compatibility Matching System has proven that it really does help people find meaningful relationships:
- Large database of users – active members in 190+ countries.
- Detailed profiles – stimulating sections like “People notice about me” and “The most influential person in my life” makes your profile attractive.
- Seamless matching system – which delivers compatible profiles to your inbox.
- Personalized online dating experience – assisting you in every step.
- Unique guided communication – sending you pre-designed icebreakers to help u spark a communication.
Top 5 Long Beach date ideas
The feelings are real, and you can’t deny you’re excited to meet your date. Here are some great venues that will help you ace a first date.
- Rent a paddleboard and swim around the Belmont Shore.
- Head to Long Beach waterfront and stroll along the Lighthouse and the Queen Mary – Perfect for an evening date.
- Laugh Factory in Downtown – a great option to overcome the first date awkwardness.
- Pine Avenue in Long Beach – This place is lively. Explore the bars and restaurants together.
- For an enchanting dinner option aboard the Queen Mary – a vintage ocean liner docked by the bay.
Singles in Long Beach find deep human connections with eharmony
Great weather, diverse culture (which means getting to experience the fascinating traditions and authentic cuisines), miles of beautiful shores and unlimited Los Angeles entertainment at your disposal – the Long Beach is truly heaven on earth. Now, all you need is someone to share the incredible experiences of the beach town.
Long Beach has a population of over 462,000 people. Finding a compatible partner on your own can be exhausting. eharmony online dating services connect Long Beach singles from Naples up to Bixby and Upper West Side across to El Dorado Park. Sign up and find a meaningful relationship.