Customer Care Analyst
Customer Care Analyst
The eharmony Customer Care team is looking for a results-driven and process-centric individual. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Customer Care, the primary responsibility of the Customer Care Analyst is reviewing opportunities that exist both in the product and within the Care Operation. By gaining a firm understanding of member pain points and partnering within the Care Team and other supporting departments, they will both identify the challenges at hand and more importantly, develop and implement solutions. To accomplish this, the individual must display excellent analytical skills, possess the ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative data, and the skill to organize and execute within cross-functional teams.
Development as a subject matter expert is expected in the following areas:
- Customer communications
- Online payment systems
- Customer Care and Trust & Safety policies
- Fraud prevention and risk mitigation
- Work closely with senior management to guide the operation.
- Work closely with internal teams to both define and improve the end-to-end experiences of eharmony members and our support team.
- Assist by finding opportunities with tools, processes and agent workflows that continuously improve the efficiency of the product, operation, and workforce.
- Perform detailed analysis of business issues and be able to prepare and deliver findings for various teams and upper management though multiple avenues: in person, email, chat, virtual meeting.
- Actively participate in process review sessions, staff meetings and project meetings by generating ideas, offering solutions to problems faced and assisting with strategy development.
- Excellent communication skills in person and off-line – requires offline communication (emails and chats) to be reviewed in a timely manner and follow up on any assigned tasks or requests.
- Excellent time management – includes meeting deadlines for ad-hoc requests, or daily/weekly assignments. Follow-up is required on the Analyst’s part to determine LOE and time needed for the task if no due date is provided.
- Provide coaching/training for team members and assist with questions/concerns regarding case work.
- Review, investigate and communicate with members on variety of incidents related to escalated complaints, risk/fraud cases and payment disputes.
- Proactively identify possible risks to eharmony or eharmony’s members and communicate to management, along with recommendations to address.
- Review processes and behavior trends to be able to recommend opportunities to improve the member experience, efficiency, and/or quality of work performed.
- Create process flows and procedures as needed.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing related to project and new system implementations.
- Perform quality assurance audits as needed.
What you need to succeed
- 3+ years experience in Call Center environments and tools, supporting the operation from an analytical standpoint
- Understand and articulate complex requirements and be able to prioritize tasks and coordinate information, work independently, and use good judgment
- Strategic thinker; able to operate as a leader and influence go-to-market strategy, then convert into a tactical plan and execute
- Business savvy; deep understanding of finance, operations, product, marketing
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Work experience in eCommerce and electronic payment fraud required; chargeback prevention and dispute experience preferred, but not required
- Advanced understanding of operational processes and overall business impact
- Strong track record of presenting data and thoughts in an effective manner, with attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Office tools, with an emphasis on Excel (experience with data sets, pivot tables, and charts required)
- Experience with Oracle Service Cloud and Business Intelligence Tools (e.g. SAP, Microstrategy) is a plus
- Fraud or Risk experience preferred; however, will accept direct Customer Care/Support related work experience.
- Direct work experience should include handling of fraud prevention/detection cases, performing complex research/analysis related to customer behavior as well as direct involvement in process improvement initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with appropriate confidentiality and professionalism.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Unquestioned integrity and ethics.
- Chargeback (Bank Disputes) experience a plus.
- Experience with the Oracle CRM tool a plus
- Ability to learn new tools and applications quickly.
- Able to work weekends and holidays, as requested
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k with company match
- FSA, HSA & HRA plans
- Life, AD&D, and Disability insurance
- Flexible hours and casual clothes
- Unlimited FTO, in addition to paid company holidays
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Monthly well-being stipend
- Professional development coaching
- Learning stipend and tuition reimbursement
- Philanthropic initiatives & events
- And more!
We are all currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, once it is safe we will return to our beautiful offices in Westwood, CA. Our offices are complete with gorgeous views of LA, free office parking (or monthly reimbursement for green commuters), a game room, stocked kitchens with cold brew on tap, and weekly catered lunch. And please bring along your dog too – they’re welcome in our dog friendly offices!