The eharmony Brand Lead is an amazing opportunity to own and advance an iconic global brand. This unique role will work closely across the organization on all brand related activities and represents a chance to have tremendous scope at a fast-paced technology company. Core focuses include, but are not limited to production, agency oversight and collaboration with creative teams. among many other tasks. Given the purview, the candidate must be an excellent project manager capable of self-managing deadlines while also possessing knowledge of brand management best practices to spread throughout the organization.
- Determine necessary budgets for Brand & Creative activities
- Along with creative lead, oversee all production aspects of campaigns including ideation, execution and strategy
- Develop data-driven brand strategy
- Work hand in hand with overseas teams and Directors of other brands to execute brand vision ensuring ideal brand fit and consistence across multiple touch points
- Work closely with legal on all brand compliance issues
- Expertise in brand activities: Evolve the brand strategy and positioning relying on a track record of leading a wide array of brand activities. Understand and contextualize technological and market trends and audience behavior to inform strategy and creative development.
- Be a brand evangelist: Influence company leadership and internal teams, ensuring brand strategy is reflected in activities.
- Love BOTH numbers and art: Balance quantitative/analytical orientation with understanding of creative/brand concepts and frameworks. Collaborate with our internal insights teams and external partners to design and analyze research.
- “Get stuff done “orientation: Ability to collaborate with diverse teams ranging across the world ranging from Legal to PR to Creative. Partner with the Design team to create visual support for campaigns and brand assets.
- Results-focus: Knows when to implement robust processes and when to shoestring solutions for fast results. Prioritizes efficiency and working smart over single-minded process orientation.
- Project manager extraordinaire: Excellence in and passion for project management. Must be able to work independently and get teams to hit deadlines via oversight and influence. This is a person who loves planning, creating lists and checking things off.
- Think big and small: Must have worked at companies of multiple sizes to know when to invest resources and when to be lean.
- 8-10 years of brand/marketing experience
- Experience in a technology-driven business
- Experience in a global CPG company
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive healthcare plans (medical, dental, and vision)
- 401k with company match
- FSA, HSA & HRA plans
- Life, AD&D, and Disability insurance
- Flexible hours and casual clothes
- Unlimited FTO, in addition to paid company holidays
- Up to 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Monthly well-being stipend
- Professional development coaching
- Learning stipend and tuition reimbursement
- Philanthropic initiatives & events
- And more!
We are all currently working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, once it is safe we will return to our beautiful offices in Westwood, CA. Our offices are complete with gorgeous views of LA, free office parking (or monthly reimbursement for green commuters), a game room, stocked kitchens with cold brew on tap, and weekly catered lunch. And please bring along your dog too – they’re welcome in our dog friendly offices!