Offer price based on a 3-month subscription of $173.70.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO AND OTHER TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS OF THE UNITED STATES) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
Retie the Knot Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Sweepstakes Period: The Retie the Knot Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time (PST) May 1, 2013 (“Start Date”) and ends 11:59:59 p.m. PST on June 1, 2013 (“End Date”) (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico and other territories and possessions of the United States, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry and who possess the right and documentation required for domestic travel. Eligible entrants must currently be legally married to a person they met through the www.eHarmony.com service (each couple, an “eHarmony Success Couple”). Employees, officers, directors and agents of eHarmony, Inc. Unique Vacations Inc. (collectively, the “Sponsor”) and its respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
3. Entry: Beginning on the Start Date, visit http://www.eharmony.com/marriage or http://www.eharmony.com/honeymoon, complete and submit each of the forms on the webpage. Only entries by verified eHarmony Success Couples will be considered eligible for the prize. Limit one (1) entry per couple. Sponsor is not responsible for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to website entries. Entries become property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsors computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
4. Winner Selection: One (1) potential prize winning eHarmony Success Couple will be selected on or about June 3, 2013 by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor, the judge of the Sweepstakes, whose decisions on all matters related to these official rules shall be final and binding.
5. Prize: The winning eHarmony Success Couple will receive one (1) four (4) day, three (3) night Luxury Included® stay for two (2) adults (age 18 and over) at any of the listed Sandals Resorts in Antigua, Jamaica, Saint Lucia or the Bahamas (the “Resort”) provided by Unique Vacations, Ltd., one (1) ReTie the Knot renewal of vow package for the winning couple (the “Package”) provided by Unique Vacations, Ltd, and two round-trip economy-class airline tickets to and from the Resort provided by eHarmony, Inc., (collectively, the “Prize”). Eligible Sandals Resorts include: Sandals Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Jamaica; Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort & Private Island Montego Bay, Jamaica ;Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa, Negril, Jamaica; Sandals Grande Riviera Beach & Villa Golf Resort, Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Sandals Royal Plantation, Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Sandals Whitehouse European Village & Spa, Westmoreland, Jamaica; Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort, Gros-Islet, Saint Lucia; Sandals Halcyon Beach St. Lucia, Castries, Saint Lucia; Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa,Castries, . Saint Lucia; Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa, St. Johns, Antigua; and Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island, Nassau, Bahamas. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $5,000 (USD) including airfare value of up to $2,000 (USD). Sandals Resorts is a Luxury Included® resort destination therefore the provided prize will include deluxe accommodations with a king-sized bed, all meals, unlimited premium brand beverages, daily and nightly entertainment, all land and water sports (including scuba diving for certified divers), gratuities, and transfers to and from the resort designated airport. A processing fee of $25.00 per room, per night double occupancy will apply to each prize, payment by either credit card or check is to be made upon receiving hotel confirmation, or the reservation will be canceled.
The Package will also consist of one (1) ReTie The Knot package which consists of a renewal of vows ceremony for the winning couple which includes the following: a personal pre-travel Retie the Knot planner, a personal resort Retie the Knot planner and dedicated Retie the Knot team, musical accompaniment (pre-recorded), one (1) bouquet and one (1) boutonniere, one (1) celebration cake, 30-minute Charming reception with sparkling wine and cold hors doeuvres for Retie the Knot couple and up to six guests (guests Resort stay not included in this prize), commemorative certificate and gift, one (1) 5x7 honeymoon photograph, honeymoon dinner for Retie the Knot couple at a resort specialty restaurant with white-glove service and a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine, decorated honeymoon room, and a mimosa breakfast-in-bed on a morning of the winning couples choice. To redeem the Package, winning couple must hand-deliver the following items to the Resort: a copy of the winning couples original marriage certificate, a signed Vow Renewal Agreement, and (if applicable) a legal translation of the winning couples marriage certificate to English. The ReTie The Knot package must be redeemed during the aforementioned stay. Vow renewal dates and times are subject to availability. Renewal of vows ceremonies are only performed at the resort where the prizewinner is staying. Prize will not include transportation to and from the originating airport in the United States, taxes, $25 per room/per night processing fee, telephone calls, internet use, spa treatments and services, specialty dining (except for Retie the Knot dinner), tours and excursions, SCUBA certification courses, inter-island transportation, purchases made at the Sandals Specialty Shops, and other incidentals. The aforementioned exclusions will be the responsibility of the prize winners. Flights provided are from the 50 United States and subject to availability. Transfers to and from the Resort designated airport are included, but domestic transfers are not included. There is no cash alternative to the prize and spending money is not included. Holiday insurance is not included and must be purchased before travel. The prize is subject to availability, cannot be taken during blackout dates and cannot be confirmed until 30 days prior to departure. Once dates are confirmed there will be an administration fee for any changes made to the reservation. This fee varies in accordance with the airlines policy. The prize must be redeemed for travel within one year from the promotional end date (June 3, 2013-June 3, 2014) and is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No extension will be given after the prize has expired. If the prize is not redeemed, the prize is void. Sandals Resorts reserves the right to relocate any confirmed prize winners from their resort of choice to an alternate resort within our chain based upon availability of space for the secured travel dates.. Prize winners must be over 18. Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions are allowed, except at the Sponsors sole discretion. Winning couple must travel together on the same itinerary and possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. Airfare does not include government taxes or facilities charges. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel route in its sole discretion. In the event the winners engage during the trip in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) is obnoxious or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the trip early, in whole or in part, and send the winners home with no further compensation. If the prize or any part thereof is unavailable for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
Sponsor reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Sponsors web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the official rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Sponsors web site(s) or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES eHarmony.com and Sandals.com, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID SITES.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State.
9. Winners Name: For name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Retie the Knot Sweepstakes: Winners Name Request, eHarmony Inc., P.O. Box 3640, Santa Monica, CA 90408. Winner lists will only be available until ninety (90) days after the End Date.
10. Removal From Future Sweepstakes Mailings: To have your name and email address removed from Sponsors future sweepstakes mailings, please click the applicable unsubscribe link. As part of the entry process, you may opt in to receive messages from sponsoring parties other than Sponsor. You acknowledge that if you opt in to receive such messages, Sponsor will transfer your name and e-mail address to said sponsor. To have your name and email address removed from such other sponsors future mailings, please follow the procedure set forth in such sponsors communications.
Sponsors: eHarmony, Inc., P.O. Box 3640, Santa Monica, CA 90408
Unique Vacations, Inc., 4950 S.W. 72nd Avenue, 2nd Floor, Miami, FL 33155
Administrator: eHarmony, Inc., P.O. Box 3640, Santa Monica, CA 90408
© 2013 eHarmony, Inc. All rights reserved.