Special Offer
$15.95/month for 12 months

Use promo code

NEARME

*automatically renews until cancelled

Meet eHarmony member #6260789311 A Single Woman in Mayfield Heights, OH 64 / Nonprofit arts manager.

Never Never I have kids

White

  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 5'1"
  • State: Ohio
  • City: Mayfield Heights
  • Marital Status: Divorced
  • Has Kids: I have kids
  • Education: Masters
  • Religion: Christian

Mayfield Heights, OH Singles

Hi, I'm a White woman, living in Mayfield Heights, looking for a great guy. I have a Masters Degree. I'm 5'1". I have kids, and when it comes to religion, I'm Christian.

Sign up to eHarmony and let's see if we're a match.

Meet Singles Like Me

More about me

The one thing I am passionate about...

Helping the disenfranchised in our society and next, exposing everyone to the wonder of the arts. Let's not forget my son, and praying that he finds happiness some day.

The most influential person in my life has been

Honesty and integrity. No bullshit. Next, kindness and generosity of the spirit.

The first thing people notice about me

My light - I shine. My energy level is very high 90% of the time. And the other 10% it matches the average person - that's when I am having an "off" day. Next comes my caring and passionate nature. Then, my sharp wit and intellect.

The three things which I am most thankful for

  1. My boundless energy.
  2. Giving birth to my son.
  3. My huge heart (compassion).

The one thing I wish MORE people would notice about me

That I am without guile (like typical Aries women) and I do mean well and can be trusted. The innocence they see in me is real, even at my "middle" age!

Friends Describe me as

Caring, Intelligent, Outgoing, Spiritual