Now FREE to communicate

I'm a:
Seeking a:
Let's Go
Special Offer
$15.95/month for 12 months

Use promo code

NEARME

*automatically renews until cancelled

Meet eHarmony member #5773878515 A Single Man in Dothan, AL 61 / medical

Few times a week Few times a week I have kids

White

  • Gender: Male
  • Height: 5'10"
  • State: Alabama
  • City: Dothan
  • Marital Status: Divorced
  • Has Kids: I have kids
  • Education: Doctorate
  • Religion: Christian

Dothan, AL Singles

Hi, I'm a White man, living in Dothan, looking for a great girl. I have a Doctorate Degree. I'm 5'10". I have kids, and when it comes to religion, I'm Christian.

Sign up to eHarmony and let's see if we're a match.

Meet Singles Like Me

More about me

The one thing I am passionate about...

the best possible life for me and my family...financially, emotionally and spiritually.

I typically spend my leisure time

I love water and have a beach-front condo. I enjoy life, and have a motorcycle and a sports car. I like to play golf, snow ski, watch TV, and play on the computer. I like to hunt and fish, but I don't often have the opportunity. I love to travel and eat out. I also scuba, but it's been over a year.

The most influential person in my life has been

Beauty (external and internal), kindness and gentleness. Someone who realizes that 90% of things are not worth worrying about, but who knows the other 10% as well. Someone who can have an intelligent conversation, and also be sponataneous and romantic. I love romance.

The first thing people notice about me

I am soft-spoken. But also self-assured. I sometimes appear shy at first because I'm not aggressive or loud. I take in the situation and then add my 2 cents worth once I know what I think or how I feel about the subject. I don't want to be the "life of the party", but I add a lot of life to the party.

The last book I read and enjoyed

"The Reason behind the Rhyme" about the origin and meaning of English poems and Mother Goose tails. It tells a lot about our past culture in a time when personal thoughts and feelings were suppressed.

The three things which I am most thankful for

  1. All God's blessings, and I try to count them every day.
  2. My family / kids, and living free and comfortable in a great country
  3. A fulfilling and gratifying career

The one thing I wish MORE people would notice about me

I am secure and confident in myself, my beliefs and my goals. And, despit my accomplishments, I am a very humble and thankful person.

Friends Describe me as

Caring, Funny, Hard Working, Kind

A little more about me

I'm a modest and humble man, and a gentleman. People say I'm attractive and a lot of fun. I enjoy life. I love my job, but it is not my life. It only supports my life. People and relationships are more important than work.