Special Offer
$15.95/month for 12 months

Use promo code

NEARME

*automatically renews until cancelled

Meet eHarmony member #5577233314 A Single Woman in Rockville, MD 34 / Underwriter

Never Once a week I don't have kids

White

  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 5'3"
  • State: Maryland
  • City: Rockville
  • Marital Status: Never Married
  • Has Kids: I don't have kids
  • Education: Bachelors
  • Religion: Christian

Rockville, MD Singles

Hi, I'm a White woman, living in Rockville, looking for a great guy. I have a Bachelors Degree. I'm 5'3". I don't have any kids, and when it comes to religion, I'm Christian.

Sign up to eHarmony and let's see if we're a match.

Meet Singles Like Me

More about me

The one thing I am passionate about...

family/friends, Anything slightly daring (motorcycles) Steeler's, concerts, traveling, recycling, pets, running, eating healthy 75% of the time so i can eat crap the other 25% (i LOVE sugar, haha)

I typically spend my leisure time

Going out to eat, road trips, movies, various community events, hikes

The three things which I am most thankful for

  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Having a decent job in this market

Friends Describe me as

Easy-Going, Energetic, Funny, Loyal