Special Offer
$15.95/month for 12 months

Use promo code

NEARME

*automatically renews until cancelled

Meet eHarmony member #3336629023 A Single Woman in Tampa, FL 35 / Teacher

Socially Once a week I don't have kids

White

  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 5'2"
  • State: Florida
  • City: Tampa
  • Marital Status: Never Married
  • Has Kids: I don't have kids
  • Pets: Dogs
  • Education: Masters
  • University: usf
  • Religion: Christian

Tampa, FL Singles

Hi, I'm a White woman, living in Tampa, looking for a great guy. I have a Masters Degree from usf. I'm 5'2". I don't have any kids, and when it comes to religion, I'm Christian.

Sign up to eHarmony and let's see if we're a match.

Meet Singles Like Me

More about me

The one thing I am passionate about...

Traveling, teaching, and enjoying life.

I typically spend my leisure time

I just took up running as a hobby. When it's a gorgeous day, I love to go to the beach or attend festivals. I also appreciate theater (and dance) and have been to several broadway shows here in Tampa including Lion King, Phantom of the Opera, the Rockettes, Wicked, and Jersey Boys.

The most influential person in my life has been

I believe Dr. Phil said it best. He says that as long as a guy is free of "deal-breakers", and possesses 80% of the qualities you are looking for, you have found a great match. The other 20% you can grow.

The first thing people notice about me

My confidence, smile, or curly hair.

The last book I read and enjoyed

Skinny Bitch. Informative, yet hilarious.

The three things which I am most thankful for

  1. I'm grateful for the sacrifices my parents have made and the moral support they give.
  2. My friends are a great source of happiness and adventure in my life.
  3. I value my education and the opportunities that it has afforded me.

Friends Describe me as

Dependable, Funny, Outgoing, Thoughtful

A little more about me

I'm allergic to cats. So, yeah. I LOVE cats.

I am
Centrist/Middle of the Road

What I like to read

Literature & Fiction, Religion and Spirituality

Books I've read

kite runner/ a thousand splendid suns, wicked, max lucado

Sports I enjoy playing

Cycling, Running

Sports I enjoy watching

Basketball, Football, Other, Soccer, Tennis

Music I like to listen to

zac brown band, rhianna, susan tedeshi, spanish guitar, lady gaga

Movies I like to Watch

Drama, Educational

Favorite Movies to Watch

good fellas, napoleon dynamite, the notebook

TV I like to Watch

Animation, Comedy, Reality Show

My Favorite TV Shows

biggest loser or the bachelor, family guy, the office