Special Offer
$15.95/month for 12 months

Use promo code

NEARME

*automatically renews until cancelled

Meet eHarmony member #1954900930 A Single Woman in Denver, CO 31 / Director/Project Manager

Never Few times a week I don't have kids

White

  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 5'7"
  • State: Colorado
  • City: Denver
  • Marital Status: Never Married
  • Has Kids: I don't have kids
  • Pets: Dogs, Horses
  • Education: Bachelors
  • University: university of miami
  • Religion: Christian

Denver, CO Singles

Hi, I'm a White woman, living in Denver, looking for a great guy. I have a Bachelors Degree from university of miami. I'm 5'7". I don't have any kids, and when it comes to religion, I'm Christian.

Sign up to eHarmony and let's see if we're a match.

Meet Singles Like Me

More about me

The one thing I am passionate about...

People can't live without passion. So, I'm passionate about a ton. Doing the right thing, family, cupcakes, God, carbs, new experiences, songs that move you, friends, restaurants (hole in the wall to Michelin-rated), a really good movie, a perfectly poached egg, the gym, lazy Sunday mornings in bed, a great party, volunteering...the list goes on and on.

I typically spend my leisure time

I love trying new restaurants with friends. I also like to get out of town on the weekends - to the mountains or somewhere out of state. When I actually can - I love lazy nights at home with some really bad tv. I am really passionate about philanthropy and spend a lot of my down time with my "Little", at a board meeting, or volunteering. I moved to Denver three years ago and still haven't even scratched the surface on everything the city has to offer.

The most influential person in my life has been

I would say morality and drive. (I know that's two things but it's hard to pick just one). The drive to be the best at something, contribute to the world around us and provide stability in a relationship is multiplied by being good, doing good and living well.

The first thing people notice about me

The first thing people generally notice is my curiosity...I'm a question asker, not because I'm nosy but because I actually am interested in the answers.

The last book I read and enjoyed

I just re-read (for the bazillionth time) Golf Is Not a Game of Perfect by Bob Rotella. The basic premise is that golf is 90% mental and the other 10% is mental too. Although not an avid golfer myself--the lessons can be translated in to any sport or life situation. Basically, approach anything with a more positive attitude and it will pay off in the success category.

The three things which I am most thankful for

  1. My wonderful friends and loving family who support and love me no matter what.
  2. My ability to communicate - what I'm feeling, what I've learned and sometimes, just that I need some help.
  3. My health and my unwavering belief that everything always works out in the end!

The one thing I wish MORE people would notice about me

My first impression can be a little misleading but I wish people would pick up more quickly that I am a genuine person and funny...hysterically funny ;)

Friends Describe me as

Ambitious, Loyal, Optimistic, Passionate

A little more about me

I'm a huge dork. I think knock knock jokes are hysterical. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I'm amused by made up words that make sense. I can't dance. I'm ridiculously serious about things that matter but also beginning to realize that some things just don't. I've been known to eat dessert first. I struggle to see shades of gray in situations. I'm a huge work in progress.

I am
Somewhat Conservative

Sports I enjoy playing

Horseback Riding, Skiing or Snowboarding

Sports I enjoy watching

Baseball, Football, Hockey, Other, Soccer

Movies I like to Watch

Drama, Educational

Favorite Movies to Watch

wedding crashers, meet joe black, american psycho

TV I like to Watch

Drama, Reality Show, Soap Opera

My Favorite TV Shows

the bachelor, revenge, grey's anatomy