Considering dating an engineer? Here are 15 reasons why you should:
1. Your parents will approve.
2. You’ll always have a pencil when you need it. Just look behind his/her ear.
3. Can’t do the math? Your date would love to solve those problems for you.
4. If you buy a home together, it will be structurally sound.
5. Conflict resolution will be approached in a calm, logical manner.
6. No pretentious dining options. Just keep the fridge stocked with beer.
7. The clocks on your stove and DVD player will be set and synched.
8. Engineers are always up for a challenge.
9. Stress and strain in a relationship is manageable. Engineers don’t run away from a problem.
10. No lazy approaches to dating here. Engineers are prepared to “do it right the first time.”
11. You can joke about friction and gravitational attraction.
12. Have computer problems? Your date can kill “bugs” for you.
13. All those broken gadgets in your home will get fixed — and possibly improved.
14. Need to talk late at night? Engineers can handle all-nighters.
15. Engineers are used to wearing rings. Just sayin’.
What other reasons should one consider dating an engineer?