The primary purpose of attending church isn’t to pick up the cute parishioner in the next pew. That said, church is a place where you’re most likely to find someone who is spiritually compatible with you.
Here are ten fun — and cheesy — pickup lines to use in the church lobby:
1. The classic: “Nice Bible.”
2. The challenge: “Doesn’t the Bible say to ‘greet one another with a holy kiss’?”
3. The brag: “I totally predicted David over Goliath.”
4. The obvious: Make a passing comment about your meeting being the result of “Divine intervention” or “Divine appointment.”
5. The cheese: “Here I am, the answer to your prayers.”
6. The servant heart: “Wanna serve at the soup kitchen with me on Wednesday?”
7. Short and sweet: “Pray here often?”
8. More cheese: “You just broke a commandment by stealing my heart.”
9. The “I’m parent material” line: “Do you know how I can volunteer with the Sunday School? I really love kids.”
10. The smooth one: “King Solomon may have been wise…but I’m more of a one-wife guy myself.”
Have you had any success dating via church?