Attending a special event that’s catered means you’ll likely be treated well. If you’re the one hosting the party, having a caterer’s help will reduce your stress and headaches. If you’re a guest, you’ll be impressed by delicious cuisine and tasteful presentation.
Which brings us to those behind-the-scenes professionals who work hard to provide wonderful food and ensure a wonderful time. These creative men and women can also make your dating life wonderful. Here’s why:
1. Caterers exude poise. A calm, confident caterer puts everyone at ease.
2. They are highly organized and planned, executing their craft to the last detail.
3. They must also be spontaneous and flexible since special events rarely go off without some kind of glitch. Caterers deal with problems quickly and resourcefully.
4. Caterers know how to add the wow factor to any event–including your next date.
5. These individuals are hard-working and efficient. This business is not for the lazy and unmotivated.
6. They know how to deal with demanding, hard-to-please people. Catering requires people skills as much as culinary skills.
7. If you’re in charge of organizing a birthday party for ten people or a company party for a hundred, you’ll be relieved to have the guidance of your caterer-lover.
8. Caterers are dependable and reliable–otherwise they wouldn’t be in the business for long.
9. One word: leftovers!
10. They are strong communicators, skilled at both listening carefully and conveying thoughts clearly.
11. Caterers take initiative, consistently taking on new challenges and responsibilities.
12. They are proficient at money management. Working within budgets, purchasing supplies wisely, turning a profit without cutting corners—it’s all part of the job.
13. Caterers are people pleasers—in the best sense of the term. They delight when others are enjoying themselves.
14. When a caterer plans a special dinner for you, it’s going to be extraordinary.
15. Caterers know that the very best events require dedication, commitment, and passion—just like romantic relationships.
Why else would you want to date a caterer?