Don’t fear the Twins’ dual nature. Say yes when your Gemini crush asks you out.
Here are 15 reasons to date a Gemini:
1. That famous dual nature? It makes Geminis highly adaptable and versatile. They can look at a problem or situation from different perspectives.
2. Geminis have a strong sense of self. They won’t depend on you for a sense of identity.
3. Geminis are life-long learners, stimulated by curiosity and the acquisition of new information.
4. Because of #3, Geminis are great conversationalists and communicators.
5. Also because of #3, Geminis make great students of others and are fantastic listeners.
6. Geminis are great team players. Your relationship won’t be a dictatorship.
7. Geminis can be impulsive and are up for anything. If you’re looking for a little more adventure in your life, stick with a Gemini.
8. Geminis are independent and like their space. If you also appreciate some breathing room in a relationship, you’ll be a great match.
9. Geminis are witty, imaginative, charming and great storytellers. They thrive in social situations.
10. Geminis want to be active participants in the world around them. They “do” rather than just dream.
11. The last word you’d ever use to describe your date: boring.
12. Geminis enjoy developing meaningful relationships and highly value honesty and loyalty.
13. Geminis are big-picture people, and don’t get lost in sidetracking details.
14. Geminis can multitask. (Maybe it’s that “Twin” thing.)
15. Because of their zest for life and love of learning, Geminis are young at heart. Stick with a Gemini, and that youthfulness just might rub off on you, too.
Why else should one date a Gemini?