Cancers have an unfair reputation of being moody. Contrarily, their emotional nature can make them great empathetic and supportive partners.
Here are 15 reasons to date a Cancer:
1. Cancers value “roots” and take pleasure in the comforts of family, tradition and home.
2. Cancers are emotional and sensitive. They can easily sympathize and empathize with others.
3. Because of the emotional nature of a Cancer, you’ll always know how your partner is feeling — as long as he/she feels safe enough to be vulnerable with you.
4. Cancers are fiercely protective of their loved ones. Your partner will do whatever it takes to make sure you feel safe.
5. Cancers are nurturers. Not only will your significant other want to make you feel good about yourself, he/she will thrive while doing so. Cancers need to be needed.
6. No other astrological sign has a greater capacity for caring and unconditional love.
7. Cancers are intuitive and sensitive to the motivations of others. Because of this, your date won’t put up with manipulative relationship games.
8. Cancers are cautious in romantic relationships and take things slow.
9. Cancers are independent in many ways, but crave the emotional support and encouragement of others.
10. Tired of cynicism and apathy? Cancers are sweetly sentimental and patriotic.
11. Cancers take declarations of love seriously. Your words mean something.
12. Cancers are physically affectionate.
13. Cancers will go out of their way to help someone in need.
14. Cancers value loyalty, honesty, and security.
15. Cancers are dependable. You will always be able to count on your Cancer love.