Maybe you didn’t give the president of the math club a fair chance in high school. Now that you’re older and wiser, consider saying yes to the dinner date with your accountant.
Here are 15 reasons to date an accountant:
1. Need to calculate a tip? Your date thinks numbers are fun.
2. Accountants are exceptional decision-makers.
3. They’re ethical. Accountants abide by strict accounting standards. If you like playing by the rules, an accountant might be your perfect match.
4. They’re also good at finding loopholes. Accountants know the rules so well, they can make them work for you.
5. Brains are beautiful.
6. Accountants are always learning and updating their knowledge base.
7. Accountants are not afraid of commitment. (They stuck with accounting, right?)
8. They’ve got moves like Jagger. Literally. Mick Jagger was once a student of accountancy. So was Janet Jackson.
9. They’ll take the fear out of money matters. Date an accountant, and there’s no need to fear being audited.
10. You’ll have tax-season help.
11. Accountants are both teachers and stress-relievers, helping other people make sense of confusing rules and terms.
12. If “financially responsible” is on your must-have list, look no further.
13. Got a secret? Accountants are trustworthy, reliable and can handle confidential information.
14. You’ll receive free financial advice from someone you know has your best interests at heart.
15. Accountants are up for a challenge.
Tell us, why else should one date an accountant?