eHarmony Team Member since: August 2004
- What are you most passionate about?
- I’m most passionate about working at eHarmony. There is nothing more rewarding than helping people find the love of their life.
- What are the THREE things for which you are MOST thankful?
- My large group of friends, my family and my health
- Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
- I would have to say the most influential person in my life is my best friend Lisa. She is the most open, honest and caring person I have ever met. She inspires me to be more like her every day.
- The four things your friends say about you are:
- I’m funny, I have a big heart, I’m honest and I’m loyal
- What are three of your BEST life-skills?
- Excellent organizational skills, certified in CPR, and I maintain an active social life both personally and professionally
- Other than your appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
- People notice my sense of humor.
- What is the ONE thing that people DON'T notice about you right away that you WISH they WOULD?
- I wish people would notice that I’m really much taller than I appear.
- How do you typically spend your leisure time?
- I typically spend my leisure time going to the movies or out to dinner, reading, watching the Green Bay Packers play football, going to karaoke night and hanging out with friends.
- What are five things that you "can't live without?"
- Friends and family, coffee, chocolate, Italian food and books
- Describe the last book that you read and enjoyed. What was it about? What did you like most about it?
- The last book I read was “Love at First Sight”. It was about a woman who gets signed up for an online dating service by her friends. The book had everything I like in a summertime book. It was romantic and funny.
- Describe one thing about yourself that only your best friends know.
- My best friends know that I have a beautiful singing voice. (It’s not really good, but because we are best friends they let me sing.)