eHarmony Team Member since: August 2008
- What are you most passionate about?
- Technology and its ability to make the lives and jobs of individuals more fun and productive.
- What are the THREE things for which you are MOST thankful?
- That I woke up this morning, sat up, and then got up out of the bed. There are three right there.
My loving family.
- Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
- This individual tends to change throughout different stages in my life because different people stand for different things to me at different stages of my life (child, teen, young adult, adult).
- The four things your friends say about you are:
- I am smart, successful, intuitive, and a good resource.
- What are three of your BEST life-skills?
- I am good at problem solving, I am compassionate, and I am resilient.
- Other than your appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
- My articulate speech.
- What is the ONE thing that people DON'T notice about you right away that you WISH they WOULD?
- That I am very capable…
- How do you typically spend your leisure time?
- Technology and auto mechanics. If it ain’t broke, I will fix it anyway. My latest project entails installing remote controlled light switches and appliances in my home. One result is that several lights dim when a DVD is played, brighten just enough to see a path when paused, and turn on when stopped. It’s pretty cool.
- What are five things that you "can't live without?"
- Hostess Cupcakes (the real ones that come two per pack), Universal Remote, HDTV, Surround Sound (7.1), Internet
- Describe the last book that you read and enjoyed. What was it about? What did you like most about it?
- Books? This is the year 2008. Blogs, PDF’s.
- Describe one thing about yourself that only your best friends know.
- Rather it stay that way.