eHarmony Team Member since: December 2001
- What are you most passionate about?
- Living and learning. I love experiencing new things.
- What are the THREE things for which you are MOST thankful?
- Being alive, the ability to utilize all of my senses and the love I experience on a daily basis.
- Other than your parents, who has been the most influential person in your life and why?
- My grandmother. Though we are related by name only, she is a giving and beautiful woman who shared her love and experiences freely with all those around her.
- The four things your friends say about you are:
- That I am responsible, charismatic, compassionate and positive.
- What are three of your BEST life-skills?
- Being adaptable, positive and a quick learner.
- Other than your appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
- My laughter… it’s carefree and unguarded.
- What is the ONE thing that people DON'T notice about you right away that you WISH they WOULD?
- … that I am really appreciative of everything in my life and how blessed I feel on a daily basis.
- How do you typically spend your leisure time?
- Hanging out at the local library, reading the paper while lounging in the sun and dancing the night away (in my dance classes).
- What are five things that you "can't live without?"
- Integrity, faith, hope, passion (about what I am doing/feeling) and laughter.
- Describe the last book that you read and enjoyed. What was it about? What did you like most about it?
- The last book I just finished reading is Paulo Coelho’s “The Witch of Portobello.” Along with Gabriel Garcia Marquez, these are two of my favorite fictional writers… through these translated works, I am able to feel the passion and the intensity of the characters and their experiences.
- Describe one thing about yourself that only your best friends know.
- My car is named Peaches. :)